maandag 21 januari 2019

68


Mijn tweelingzus Willy is vandaag jarig. Van harte gefeliciteerd schat. Speciaal voor jou deze clip met Willie Nelson en Dolly Parton.

"The dynamic duo sing a classic Doo-wop song. This performance is from 1984. The original hit was written and recorded by The Tune Weavers in 1957. It reached #5 on the pop chart." Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list... Happy, Happy Birthday Baby Songwriters: Margo Sylvia (1936-1991) & Gilbert Lopez (1934-1998) Thanks for the great song and may you Rest in Peace. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby Although you're with somebody new Thought I'd drop a line to say That I wish this happy day Would find me beside you Happy, Happy Birthday Baby No, I can't call you my baby Seems like years ago we met On a day I can't forget 'Cause that's when we fell in love Do you remember the names we had for each other I was your pretty, you were my baby How could we say goodbye Hope I didn't spoil your birthday I'm not acting like a lady So I'll close this note to you With good luck and wishes too Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten