zondag 15 september 2019

Zondagclip | Long John Blues

Bette Middler
Dinah Washington

I've got a dentist who's over seven feet tall
Yes I've got a dentist who's over seven feet tall
Long John they call him, and he answers every call
Well I went to Long Johns office and told him the pain was killin'
Yes I went to Long Johns office and told him the pain was killin'
He told me not to worry, that my cavity just needed fillin'
He said "when I start drillin', I'll have to give you novocaine"
He said, "Yes, when I start drillin', I'll have to give you novocaine
Cause ev'ry woman just can't stand the pain"
He took out his trusted drill
And he told me to open wide
He said he wouldn't hurt me
But he'd fill my hole inside
Long John, Long John, you've got that golden touch
You thrill me when you drill me, and I need you very much

When he

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten